Tokai Love Rock - Plus Gibson USA Case (UK)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonathonb

Reaction score
Hey, just a quick message to you folks on the forum (from UK), im selling my Tokai on eBay at the moment, and would love it to go to a fellow lover of Tokai guitars:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330584721363&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

:p

You kind of left out what model it is (LS50, LS95, etc.....).

Judging from the white cavity covers, I'd say it's Korean or Chinese made. Any further details on it?

Hey folks, thanks for the replies.

Im afraid i can't for the life of me remember what the model number is. Which is annoying, as i'd like to add it to the eBay listing. I have a faint idea that it is LS150, but couldn't be sure.

From the rear of the neck i know it was made in Korea, so you were both right.

Any more info you need, or perhaps if you could hazard a better guess at the model, id be greatful.

thanks again,

jonny

LS150 is a higher end MIJ model (nitro finish, one piece body, etc). Don't think there were any MIK's of that pedigree.

I'm assuming there is no serial number on the back so identifying these can be a tad bit more difficult. Did you buy it new and if you did, do you remember how long ago? That way you might be able to find a catalog here from that year.

Back