Pink Goldie

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tezza-j

Reaction score
Anyone help me out on the year of this Goldie? I believe it's a mid 80's STS-55 in Metallic Pink.

Thanks
Tez

21e897bf.jpg

feb246c4.jpg

b6e279da.jpg

14128665.jpg

c2ce01c8.jpg

87fc571c.jpg

Certainly looks like a mid 80's. Very nice! I believe Mirrorboy here has something very similar?

Thanks, there's no serial on the neck plate hence the question. I can't find this in any of the catalogues either. Otherwise everything looks to be in order.

Hi Mark, how are you?

I'm good thanks. tricks are um, all non-Japanese, mostly...'cept for this baby...and a few others...;)

Still en France?

imosdad said:
Certainly looks like a mid 80's. Very nice! I believe Mirrorboy here has something very similar?
Yes indeed, I am now the proud owner of said guitar. The 55 denotes a custom colour. Mine has the vi pickups but I find them too thin for my style of playing/music.

Pickups in yours seem to be different again. Mine has a maple neck.

Mark, good to hear. I feared for a moment you were about to quote me about "selling all my Japanese stuff and leaving the forum...." ;)

LOL, this Goldie definitely belong to mid 80's.Think it?s STS-55 in Metallic Pink. You can look for the serial on the neck plate that will give all the details. If you still didn?t get it, look in some catalogs. I guess I have seen something similar like this with Mirrorboy here. I have seen some guys playing on with this in some dish tv phoenix channels I guess, not sure though.

Too bad no serial number was posted...

Guessing six digit starting with 2xxxxx. :cool:

Feb 1987 build I am thinking based on another one I have seen with these same mixed codes =/-.

Back