Chinese website for "authentic" guitars

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcusnieman

Reaction score
Tradetang.com....

http://www.tradetang.com/wholesale-Musical-Instruments_c22.html

Type in a brand name in the search box. In my short check, found Tokai, Greco, Orville, etc)

Now, I wonder, are these legit MIC guitars or, dare I say it, fakes? Looking at some of the photos, they **** sure lifted them from other sources. Saw one with Richtone's stone floor as a backdrop

My advise would be like I told this guy who's pic's are below, NO DONT DO IT!!!....He had it for about 1 year, played it once, hurt his fingers, put it aside, then was that sxxxt faced with it, he smashed it! dissappointed to say the least...classic, i told u so....

He saw a beautiful Gibson Les Paul Historic AGED for 250 bucks, and the picture was yes, a real McCoy, but what he got was....this cheap *** crap.... :roll: :roll: :roll:

fakeandshithead004.jpg

fakeandshithead003.jpg

fakeandshithead002.jpg

fakeandshithead001.jpg

fakeandshithead005.jpg

DOES THIS HELP? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing as fakes only ! You can buy the Zakk Wylde Customshop Gibby for less than 400 usd :wink:

LOL.... I've been frustrated enough with my playing at times that I've almost wanted to do that to a guitar (and a computer, of course)

Back