Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lovley Love rock for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
humpy
I only know 3 chords

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:14 pm    Post subject: Lovley Love rock for sale Reply with quote

hi guys i live in UK and have a Tokai love rock ls75f for sale this is the best on ei have ever palyed and i can tell u i have played a few, its now time to moveon only ever played in my bed room a few times just now thinning down my collection.
i will have some picks very soon i want around ?500 for it It looks brand new not 1 scratch who ever gets it is getting a bargain ?750 in the shops and they dont play like this one, plastic stilll on back plate.

email me here : Humpy123@hotmail.com

i also have a couple of Fret King guitars that i will be selling soon so let me know if u require info on these, one of which was a custom shop version made just for me.
humpy
I only know 3 chords

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:16 pm    Post subject: update Reply with quote

sorry i forgot to say its japanese one and is in cherry sunburst.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: