• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

GRECO RICKENBACKER 360/6 MIJ

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Beatles Sound

Reaction score
DSC02617.jpg

DSC02620.jpg

DSC02621.jpg

DSC02622.jpg

DSC02623.jpg

DSC02627.jpg

Not too many words ... only way ... beauifull guitar and super good condition.

Price : 800 Euros + Sending.

the shipment is insured with code to follow in Internet.

Good Luck !

New Photos !!!!

DSC03211.JPG

More here :
https://picasaweb.google.com/signos86/GrecoRG850?authkey=Gv1sRgCPSkqr60spPDaw#

Yep it's a great looking guitar!

The 360 actually only had that body shape (double bound 330 body) for 1 or 2 years then they changed it to what they still look like today.

That makes your guitar a clone of the very early 360, very cool. :)

Congrats Yoga and have fun with it ! As a huge Peter Buck fan I will need one in the future as well :lol:

Very curious to try it out, since I've never owned a Rick. :p

Who knows, maybe this Greco's neck is even more comfortable than the real one, a bit strange feeling those ones, at least to me............... :roll:

YOGA64 said:
Very curious to try it out, since I've never owned a Rick. :p

Who knows, maybe this Greco's neck is even more comfortable than the real one, a bit strange feeling those ones, at least to me............... :roll:

I've never touched a Rick either.... but I'd be all over that one. Let us know how you find it.

Sure, full report as soon as it's in my hands 8)

Original Ricks' necks are notorious to be a bit narrow and feel a bit strange compared to other guitars. :-?
It's not really the nut width; Rics have the same 1 5/8" nut width as a lot of Fenders.
The issue here is width at the twelfth fret. Rics are narrower than a Fender or Gibson here. That's what causes the sensation of crowding as you move up the fretboard. :eek:
Ric publishes the fretboard width at the 12th fret for each model on the website; you can measure your guitar up and compare and see how different they are.

But maybe, and I'm quite positive about it, GRECO solved this problem in their replicas, as they did for the nut width and scale lenght of their Byrdland replicas, which have a regular 24 3\4 scale lenght and regular nut width............. :p

Back