• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1987 Fender MIJ ST62 Stratocaster -GREAT SHAPE - $500 CONUS

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrxplayer

Reaction score
I bought this guitar by mistake (I"m a moron) and am selling it for what I paid..

It's a mint 1987 Sunburst Fender 'E' Series Stratocaster with Kahler Tremolo and bar. I will take/post pictures later. Neck/body match - same serial numbers. The guitar is very close to being perfect, no dings, dents, scrapes, scratches. Only real marks are light pick marks on the pick guard. Guitar was recently professionally set up w/ DR strings - 10 - 46. Neck is straight neck. Low action without buzz. Come with road runner padded gig bag (that I think was made to fit a bass so it's a little long) in good condition (some wear on inside of case).

Rosewood board, SSS. I'll have to take a look at the frets but if they're like the body they should be virtually unplayed.

Lots of references on TGP. Some here.
PM/Email ([email protected]) me w/ questions. $500 paypal'd and delivered CONUS.

Back