Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The best sub $500 P90 "junior" style guitar - GUAR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wrxplayer
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: The best sub $500 P90 "junior" style guitar - GUAR Reply with quote

I'm fallen in love with and purchase an expensive guitar and will be selling two great inexpensive guitars to improve my chances of keeping the newbie.

Offered here is a Made in Japan Ampeg AMG1 with upgraded bridge and tuners. It's basically a wooden "Dan Armstong" with P90s. These were imported for two years about 10 years ago (see link below). It has stock Seymour Duncan P90s that sound great and a super feeling beefy neck. I've also upgraded the bridge to a badass and the tuners Gotohs. Mahogany body with maple cap that looks great and is in fantastic condition. Will ship in a coffin case.

If you don't agree that this is a great "junior style" guitar for the money ship it back and in the same condition as sent and I'll refund the purchase price. Simple as that.

$425 + $40 for shipping. Can be picked up in Central NJ. If you pick it up and don't want the case pay cash and subtract $25.

More on the guitar here: http://www.danarmstrong.org/reissues3.html and http://www.activemusician.com/Ampeg-Introduces-AMG1-Guitar-and-AMB1-Bass--t101i3084.

I've got some prior good dealings here, lots on TGP, and am nycbiddingfool on ebay.

PM or better yet email if interested. jimicoltrane@gmail.com

Thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: