Prices going up - the next episode

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230556694274&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

He will sell it ! Perhaps not to one of us but somebody will pay the price !

The price is a fair way off from what I've paid for Cliff's - and I had to pay shipping and taxes... 8)
But somebody will be crazy enough.

If not it's the seller's fault...one crappy pic and the whole description is :

I'm selling my original 1980 GRECO Super Real EGF-1200 Honeyburst Flametop

If I would ask for so much money I would take the best pics I could and describe every detail.Hard to believe that somebody has to pay so much ebay fees but is too stupid to write more than 5 words :lol:

The more I have come to know about and love the vintage MIJ guitars the more I think some of them have reached ridiculous heights - Does he realize the economy's down? OK, it is vintage and rare, but they are selling high end guitars (none vintage) everywhere on fleabay at not similar but much lower prices and they just don't find a buyer, put it on ebay ten times in a row and still don't sell it - this is just hype, I am afraid.
There is also an LS150 from 1991 for 18oo ? on German ebay ... someone's gonna buy it??

This ones in the UK for a little less!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180593670413&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I may be new here but I wouldn't pay it either. Would like it though!

t.olsen said:

If I would ask for so much money I would take the best pics I could and describe every detail.Hard to believe that somebody has to pay so much ebay fees but is too stupid to write more than 5 words :lol:

And I would try to wind my strings better! :lol:

felixcatus said:
t.olsen said:

What's wrong with the strings ?
Ah I see he added the pics.****,on this first pic with the guitar in the case she looks exactly like mine :eek: First had to open my case and make sure mine is still here :lol:

Extra pics,the one of the headstock. I think that's poor string winding. (I'm trying to be ironical) :wink: (Maybe I need some practice) : :roll:
The point is if I would have such a beauty piece I try to do a better job on the string winding. It's all part of the looks.

felixcatus said:
Extra pics,the one of the headstock. I think that's poor string winding. (I'm trying to be ironical) :wink: (Maybe I need some practice) : :roll:
The point is if I would have such a beauty piece I try to do a better job on the string winding. It's all part of the looks.

Yes that's right.Looks like he fixed the strings with a knot :)

t.olsen said:
felixcatus said:
t.olsen said:

What's wrong with the strings ?
Ah I see he added the pics.(*&),on this first pic with the guitar in the case she looks exactly like mine :eek: First had to open my case and make sure mine is still here :lol:

Is she still there?

The one in ebay :

01.jpg

Mine :

OBG-Greco021.jpg

Latest posts

Back