• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Old Love Rock Case in Akron, Ohio

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ramsale

Reaction score
I have friend that might be getting rid of his original Love Rock case. It's pretty old looking, so he wants a newer one to fit his Tokai. If anyone needs a worn original, I'll get his email address for you. He'd prolly do a trade on a generic LP case, but you'd have to work out details direct with him...

hi ramsale it is i the woodgod i just signed up tonite thanks for putting in words for me about the case very cool site

I'd be interested in the case. If the handle is still on and the latches work, I wouldn't mind a few a few rips and tears. Tokai cases are still available new for a pretty reasonable price. Let me know what you need for it.

greetings from the woodgod I am the guy with the tokai lp. case I have been working a lot and have not had time to get on line. the case I have is an older case with green felt in side the outside of the case has one small hole in the wood and just a few rips in the covering but not bad still a nice looking case. yes the handle is still there and in very good shape. all hasps work all hinges are in good shape. What I am looking for is an older gibson case in trade also in good shape. P.S. I am a cabinet maker not an english major

Back