Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old Love Rock Case in Akron, Ohio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramsale
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 3:39 pm    Post subject: Old Love Rock Case in Akron, Ohio Reply with quote

I have friend that might be getting rid of his original Love Rock case. It's pretty old looking, so he wants a newer one to fit his Tokai. If anyone needs a worn original, I'll get his email address for you. He'd prolly do a trade on a generic LP case, but you'd have to work out details direct with him...
woodgod
Plucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2002 8:08 pm    Post subject: case for sale Reply with quote

hi ramsale it is i the woodgod i just signed up tonite thanks for putting in words for me about the case very cool site
lawtone
I only know 3 chords

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2002 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be interested in the case. If the handle is still on and the latches work, I wouldn't mind a few a few rips and tears. Tokai cases are still available new for a pretty reasonable price. Let me know what you need for it.
woodgod
Plucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 8:28 pm    Post subject: Tokai Case In Akron Ohio Reply with quote

greetings from the woodgod I am the guy with the tokai lp. case I have been working a lot and have not had time to get on line. the case I have is an older case with green felt in side the outside of the case has one small hole in the wood and just a few rips in the covering but not bad still a nice looking case. yes the handle is still there and in very good shape. all hasps work all hinges are in good shape. What I am looking for is an older gibson case in trade also in good shape. P.S. I am a cabinet maker not an english major
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: