Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ordering an LS-60 From Japan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barry NYC
I only know 3 chords

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 5:58 pm    Post subject: Ordering an LS-60 From Japan Reply with quote

Hey guys. I haven't posted in quite some time. I bought 2 of Mike's Love Rocks in 2001 that are still working fine, looking & sounding great with 4 Duncans. I am considering purchasing a Goldtop LS-60, but have concerns about neck shape [I only want the 1960 THIN SIZE], price & shipping. Anyone have ideas on this subject??
ramsale
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2002 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alot of people seem to have good things to say about Yoshi at Guitar Universe in Japan. I haven't dealt with him, but have got email from him in fast response, and he seems like the best bet for an overseas order. The guitars he has look great, also...
http://www.cyborg.ne.jp/~universe/
Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: