Where is My love Rock?!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokaiguy

Reaction score
:eek: Hey Fireman John of Tampa {stratdeluxer} Has the Love Rock arrived? and what do you think? I'm supposed to be on the wagon in a 12 step program when it comes to guitar purchases but last night I relapsed! I could'nt resist a custom shop Fender strat Olympic white/body and headstock 62' with a green gaurd and Texas specials ...He needed the money!! BAD! So I went to the court house to bail him out ...after I went by his house to pick up the "insurance" ! Made the deal on the phone at 11:20 pm . Does this make me a bad guy? Bail was set at $500 :D It was the Strat or a Kendrick Texas Crude 50 watt with the leather covering ! Later

Tokaiguy....Ah heck,you're not a bad guy for that! ;o) Gotta do what you gotta do buddy! ;o) Today I'll stick the stock bridge humbucker back into my Love rock and re-evaluate it while I await gibson to send me a non-microphonic Classic 57 Plus....Geesh! ;o) Who knows,maybe I'll get my $100 back from Sam Ash on this? I'll let you know more once I get the guitar done up again.

John

Back