• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Early Bacchus SRV

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

btmish

Reaction score
0014XX Serial Number brass block Bacchus SRV. Good condition. A Sweet guitar for sure. Add $50 for hard shell. Thanks for looking! Will ship outside U.S. as well.

011-5.jpg

012-4.jpg

013-5.jpg

014-1.jpg

015-3.jpg

btmish said:
0014XX Serial Number brass block Bacchus SRV. Good condition. A Sweet guitar for sure. Thanks for looking! Will ship outside U.S. as well.

011-5.jpg

012-4.jpg

013-5.jpg

014-1.jpg

015-3.jpg

Up on Ebay now. If anyone from the forum ends up with it, shoot me a pm or email and I will throw in a hard shell case. Thanks for looking!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bacchus-Vintage-Series-Brass-Block-SRV-Very-Rare-/230502085729?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Guitar&hash=item35aafeb461

Good price too!

If I didn't already have a Strat... and if a recent sale of mine had worked out, well I'd be on this straightaway!

Good luck. :)

Hey thanks guys! I've had quite a bit of interest, mostly from overseas. Had one bid on it from a guy from Malaysia but I had him retract it for I am not sure I am comfortable shipping there. Has anyone had experience shipping to Malaysia? I wonder if it is possible to get insured shipping over there?

The only way I would ship to Malaysia would be if they did a wire transfer. Get the money in your account first and make sure to add in your fees. Your bank will probably charge you 25-35 dollars. Paypal's e-check may work well too but I'm not positive. There are probably a lot of good people in Malaysia but also a lot of scammers there.

I agree about the wire transfer, but maybe splitting the fee with the buyer is fairer.

Does USPS have an international courier type service? Australia Post has something called ECI or Express Courier International which is fully tracked, signature required, and a person takes the item through customs and gives it to another person to deliver by van. I used this service to send a LP to Europe where the buyer didn't want the value known, in other words it wasn't insured for full value, so the only way I agreed was if he paid by wire transfer. He did but we split the fee which was 50 Euros flat fee imposed at his end, my bank didn't take anything for receiving the money, but I know it's different in the US, your banks will shaft you at the drop of a hat.

Well, she sold!! Thanks for the info guys! Well, it will be going to the UK. Any advice on shipping there? Is UPS the best option? Thanks again.

btmish said:
Well, she sold!! Thanks for the info guys! Well, it will be going to the UK. Any advice on shipping there? Is UPS the best option? Thanks again.

I'd go US Postal Service International (Express?). Doesn' cost as much as FedEx, possibly UPS.

But box it up and get the dimensions, weight ..... then call the various carriers for the charges.

Congrats on the sale.... I was watching it.

Back