Here is my current wish list, what's on yours...?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looktoyourorb

Reaction score
SG118 AI / SG88 BB

LS160 GT or LS92 BB / GT

FV95 SW

and I could go on with a black LC and another one in white....

Has anybody got information on the SG118 and FV95 availability in the UK/Europe?

I can honestly say, Tokai wise, I'm about done - til I find the next one (hehe...)

Non Tokai must have guitar for me? A 1960's Gibson ES330

hmmm......

would love a Reborn Old etc , or a Relic ,
or maybe just another LS150 ?
or maybe an Lc85 now that you got me thinking about how good and affordable they are...

or maybe a Tokai SG ?????

Rgds
Pete

Don't underestimate the Made in China guitars, they are surprisingly good.

The FB53, SG43, EX50, ES60, all amazing guitars for very little money.

The FB53 in Vintage Sunburst is like a piece of art.
The SG43's are very nice guitars, the Walnut is a cool colour, black and Cherry are also nice...they play and sound great.

On the Japanese side, the LS105Q in Oak is a guitar I'd like to keep for myself.

Diamond said:

The SG43's are very nice guitars, the Walnut is a cool colour, black and Cherry are also nice...they play and sound great.

Come on bro, this is a wish list, not a "oh I can only afford a cheap guitar" list! :lol:

I want to add a Momose MLS-1 to mine.

The one that really makes me tick at the moment is the white V - FV95, I have wanted a V for a long time and with the Tokai quality and playability this one must be an absolute killer! Check her out on the Tokai Gakki website.

WHEN IS IT DUE IN THE UK????? I NEED ONE!

JVsearch said:
Diamond said:

Come on bro, this is a wish list, not a "oh I can only afford a cheap guitar" list! :lol:

I want to add a Momose MLS-1 to mine.

Fair enough....true, if you're wishing then you might as well go BIG. :)

But a 105Q is big enough for me.

marcusnieman said:
I can honestly say, Tokai wise, I'm about done - til I find the next one (hehe...)

Non Tokai must have guitar for me? A 1960's Gibson ES330

+ 1 for the first part. But it's nice to know I have something that Marcus doesn't have but wants. :D Even if my '64 is battered & far from all original.

I really don't need anything else. I do want JohnA's well worn old LS80 Goldtop though - just gorgeous. And I want settebello's ST100 too. Though I suspect I probably won't get either of them... :(

Mike

stratman323 said:
But it's nice to know I have something that Marcus doesn't have but wants. :D Even if my '64 is battered & far from all original.

Mike

:wink: There's nothing wrong with an old road dog..... I'm about the tone and not just the pedigree. Need to sell some more lumber to finance that one

marcusnieman said:
:wink: There's nothing wrong with an old road dog..... I'm about the tone and not just the pedigree. Need to sell some more lumber to finance that one

330s are still relatively cheap, compared to other old guitars, including 335s. It's a shame that Tokai never did a 330 though - I'd probably get one if they did.

JohnA said:
Wish List:

Something with P90's

A junior or a twin P90 ala LS gold top?

There is a cherry TJ-78 going cheap on e-bay UK, not mine though I'm keeping my Jr for my daughter (well that's my excuse anyway...).

The new FV95:

fv95l.jpg

Not a guitar but a Dr. Z Amp :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2twmI65yAE8

And this big guy to teach me ... :lol:

I'd like a Yamaha Pacifica 12 string - PAC303 12

Tokai wise, I'd like a block inlay Cherry ES (ES155 now?)

I'd like a TV yellow SG with P90s

And if they made a Gibson L5 clone, I'd custom order one with a factory Bigsby :D

Luckily I can't afford any of that (besides the Pacifica 12, I guess). 8)

singemonkey said:
Tokai wise, I'd like a block inlay Cherry ES (ES155 now?)

ES160...with block inlays & flamed top, back and sides.

The ES155 is the identical guitar to an ES135, except it's a flame top, back and sides...both have dot inlays.

Back