And the next EGF1200

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

http://cgi.ebay.de/GRECO-Les-Paul-SUPER-REAL-EGF-1200-1981-/220618759322?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Chitarre_Elettriche&hash=item335de71c9a

Offering such an expensive guitar with such pictures...unbelievable ! :eek:
Every mobile phone can make better pics today...

Are you sure it's the camera? It almost looks like the nitro went "cloudy."

Could be right,the sofa looks much sharper :lol: But the last pic looks different.I guess it is more a contrast problem.
Anyway,the price is ok but without paypal option you have to trust him :roll:

villager said:
without paypal bothers me..

Me too but to be honest I already tried to sell a guitar in ebay also without paypal to save the fees.And I bought a guitar from you without paypal option as well.The seller has only positive feedback and sold a lot of guitar stuff...anyway,don't have the money to buy her

I know what you mean..I always have a strange feelin too - especially after the fun I had with themusicking

I think another problem is that the guitar is sold from Italy. So if you add no paypal + Italy + bad pics....

anyway is that a correct price for an 1200?

I would say yes.If it goes for not much more than 2000 it is absolutely ok.I guess times are over when those guitars went for 1000 usd

2000 is a good price if its in good condition, which from the pics you cannot tell, if its in poor condition then maybe less, if its in excellent condition then its a very good price

looks like it's in "player" condition,I can some wear around the armrest area..kind of reminds me of mine condition wise..
but it does still have the sticker on it..
has Gibson replacement pickup covers.
converts to $2500 US w/shipping..alittle high but whats a few hundred bucks in the end? :wink:

No Papal is very common on ebay.de (Germany)
They seem to prefer bank transfers.
I would calculate the fees into my price and offer Papal, its not worth losing the potential buyers, as much as I hate the idea of it.

LarryC said:
looks like it's in "player" condition,I can some wear around the armrest area..kind of reminds me of mine condition wise..
but it does still have the sticker on it..
has Gibson replacement pickup covers.
converts to $2500 US w/shipping..alittle high but whats a few hundred bucks in the end? :wink:

thats cos the dollar has recovered lots vs the euro

thats cos the dollar has recovered lots vs the euro

so does that mean it's cheaper now or more expensive in the USA?

Sorry,I can never understand this :eek:

Euro fell on its face due to Greece incident...
http://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter/#from=EUR;to=EUR;amt=1

Latest posts

Back