Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone recommend the Orange Tiny Terror Hardwired?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Amps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thechadz03
Sus4add11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:01 am    Post subject: Anyone recommend the Orange Tiny Terror Hardwired? Reply with quote

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone has tried or can recommend the Orange Tiny Terror Hardwired head amp? I have a normal Tiny Terror from Korea and think it is great but wonder if this one which is made in the UK is much better and worth spending the extra money for?

Cheers
mrsuspend
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say about the Tiny Terror but I can say there is a big difference between the VOX AC30 CCX2 and the Handwired AC30 H2.
Even though both are made in China the H2 has ten times the punch and leaves the CC2X sounding thin and scratchy.
So yes, there is a definite chance it will sound better!
plastictrev
Plucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Anyone recommend the Orange Tiny Terror Hardwired? Reply with quote

My first post so Hi to everyone!

Ive thought about upgrading my own Korean TT for the HW version myself so also interested to hear more views.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Amps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: