Spam

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueThird

Reaction score
Does anyone other than Ned have the power to delete spammers? We're obviously about to be hit by a load of it from whoever's behind prettyrebecasmith / rebecahoneybunch / hotrebecasmith / sexyrebecasmith / pinkrebecasmith / rebekysmithica / myrebecasmith2010.

And I'm sure I'm not the only one here who's fed up of the mobile phone ads.

Ozeshin?

As I've stated many many times before...
I have moderator status of a few of the forum topics....but I have NO Admin rights.
That means I cannot ban/kick nor delete or edit user accounts.
If they post in any of the threads that I moderate I'm pretty quick to delete the posts or edit them to make their intended purpose useless.
Editing/deleting posts is about the sum of my "powers" here....whilst over at "THE OTHER" forum I'm admin...so deleting accounts is the order of the day.
The best way to go about things is to either let Ned know as soon as the spam appears or let the moderator of that particular topic know via pm.

No worries m8...
I'm actually about to announce that I'm leaving these forums.

cashcow said:
That means that Ned's gonna have to do a little work. :wink:

I'm not sure but Ned seems to be the only mod with any real authority to delete spam, and to really get anything done here

seems 2 B a 'Mom & Pop' operation, or maybe just a 'Pop' operation :lol: .................

we love it here just the same :D ..........

Back