Bacchus BLS?

Discussion area for Bacchus/Momose/Deviser guitars.
cashcow
Guitar God

Post by cashcow » Thu May 06, 2010 7:20 am

Nice Junior on that Sonic site.

JVsearch
Guitar God

Post by JVsearch » Thu May 06, 2010 11:19 am

Big Willie Style wrote:
JVsearch wrote:
MIJvintage wrote:as of yesterday, there were four BLS-95 examples on Yahoo Japan; a gold top with 'buckers, a gold top with P-90s, and two lemon drop tops .........
Yeah, there's a few at the moment - one of the lemon drop ones looks in really nice condition, and only 40k. A good deal I think, sadly I'd have to sell something to buy another guitar at the moment, and I don't want to sell any of my current guitars. :)
Where? I did a search and only got back MIV

Jason
One of the BLS-95 lemon drops is back (although I don't consider it to be lemon drop), nice deal at 38k:
http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=htt ... /132908941
Totally biased towards Japanese made guitars.

marcusnieman
Guitar God

Post by marcusnieman » Thu May 06, 2010 9:05 pm

JVsearch wrote:
One of the BLS-95 lemon drops is back (although I don't consider it to be lemon drop), nice deal at 38k:
I'm feeling a little gassy

le juge
Guitar God

Post by le juge » Fri May 07, 2010 8:13 am

JVsearch wrote:
Big Willie Style wrote:
JVsearch wrote:
MIJvintage wrote:as of yesterday, there were four BLS-95 examples on Yahoo Japan; a gold top with 'buckers, a gold top with P-90s, and two lemon drop tops .........
Yeah, there's a few at the moment - one of the lemon drop ones looks in really nice condition, and only 40k. A good deal I think, sadly I'd have to sell something to buy another guitar at the moment, and I don't want to sell any of my current guitars. :)

Jason
Frets are not in good conditions. :-?

JVsearch
Guitar God

Post by JVsearch » Fri May 07, 2010 9:49 am

le juge wrote:
JVsearch wrote:
Big Willie Style wrote:
JVsearch wrote:

Jason
Doesn't it say the frets are slightly worn but no problem to play in the listing?

From the picture the frets have a small amount of wear (easily levelled as there's plenty of fret left) and only on the G and B strings mainly. I think it's in good condition for the age and price of it.

le juge
Guitar God

Post by le juge » Fri May 07, 2010 11:29 am

JVsearch wrote:
le juge wrote:
JVsearch wrote:
Big Willie Style wrote:
JVsearch wrote:

Jason
Doesn't it say the frets are slightly worn but no problem to play in the listing?

From the picture the frets have a small amount of wear (easily levelled as there's plenty of fret left) and only on the G and B strings mainly. I think it's in good condition for the age and price of it.
Yes, good price but it need some fret job (which is not free...). :P

JVsearch
Guitar God

Post by JVsearch » Fri May 07, 2010 1:06 pm

le juge wrote:Yes, good price but it need some fret job (which is not free...). :P
Come on man, the purchase price is only AUD $500! Compare that to what Koiz or someone in Europe asks for these guitars.

Besides it only needs a fret dress or level not a fret job (or as Mike would say "a light stone"). That isn't expensive, maybe about $75 rather than the $400 for a whole fret job.

le juge
Guitar God

Post by le juge » Fri May 07, 2010 2:11 pm

JVsearch wrote:
le juge wrote:Yes, good price but it need some fret job (which is not free...). :P
Come on man, the purchase price is only AUD $500! Compare that to what Koiz or someone in Europe asks for these guitars.

Besides it only needs a fret dress or level not a fret job (or as Mike would say "a light stone"). That isn't expensive, maybe about $75 rather than the $400 for a whole fret job.
Fret job in a future. :D

JVsearch
Guitar God

Post by JVsearch » Fri May 07, 2010 10:28 pm

le juge wrote:
JVsearch wrote:

Fret job in a future. :D
Yes, like any older used guitar would need a fret job! :lol:
Honestly though, I think there's plenty of playing left in that one.

leadguitar_323
Guitar God

Post by leadguitar_323 » Fri May 07, 2010 10:48 pm

I have a lemon drop BLS-95 and i bought it early last year for US $295 with a hard case..... :P It is a beautiful, well made guitar and an absolute bargain, the only things i don,t like and will change are the bridge and the pickups.

Mick
so many guitars....so little money...

Hansi
Plucker

Post by Hansi » Fri May 14, 2010 10:48 pm

MIJvintage wrote:if you can locate a Live Road model with a serial # in the 100***/103*** range (BLS-120, BLS-59, BLS-120S), I would recommend jumping on it ASAP.
Well that's what I did in the end... #101289 to be precise. :lol:

All original (except for the knobs) and in great condition too. I just closed the deal last night and it'll be about a week before she gets here so don't have better pics yet...

MIJvintage
Guitar God

Post by MIJvintage » Sat May 15, 2010 6:20 am

edit
Last edited by MIJvintage on Fri May 21, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... ij_vintage

"Yeah, yeah. We're in the bureau of beer and fire and cigarettes. And maybe some chicks, too." - Beavis

marcusnieman
Guitar God

Post by marcusnieman » Sat May 15, 2010 7:47 am

Beautiful guitar. How do those stack up to say an LS150?

Cajun_Moon
Plucker

Post by Cajun_Moon » Mon May 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Hello Guys.
Its a small small world, I was intrested in both of those guitars and made an offer for both... I got the first one... :D . Hanski the one you bought is the one on ebay from Germany??

Regards

3pupLPC
Guitar God

Post by 3pupLPC » Mon May 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Very nice Hansi. I have a BLS-95S that I bought from Rich (MIJvintage) and love it.
"In all you ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path..." Prov. 3:6