Steel tremolo block for Springy with older zink trem-block

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toguy

Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of Callaham's trem blocks fit the Springy?

Thanks

This has been discussed before, and I think the answer is no - especially if you've got the older style trem where the block and baseplate are cast as a single unit...

Short of someone else getting back to you with a definitive yes or no, probably the best thing to do is to email Callaham with the exact measurements and see what he says. I've contacted him in the past about the possibility of replacing the entire bridge assembly with his, but unfortunately he couldn't recommend that unless I was prepared to fill and redrill the mounting holes. Not the answer I wanted, but I did find him very helpful. Turns out that the bridge plate mounting hole spacing on the Springy is just less than it is on the orginal.

If you do find out, be sure to post the result so that it's here for others to refer to later on.

There's a guy on ebay UK selling steel blocks that offers one-off custom blocks, not sure where you are located, but that could be an option??

Latest posts

Back