• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Orville by Gibson Les Paul 1992 with OHC - Like New.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess-Isabela

Reaction score
Here it is, almost 20 year old, killer looking/sounding Orville by Gibson Les Paul model, from 1992 (Serial G2093XX), Made in Japan.
If you're not aware of that yet, these guitars are absolutely stunning, Gibson USA pickups, long tenons, fantastic sustain, gorgeous attention to details.

I've had many guitars, this is one of the most beautiful condition OBG's you'll ever find.
I bought it from Japanese collector who supposedly bought it back in early 90's to use it in a studio for couple of days and stored it ever since, that means you're looking at a vintage guitar kept in like new/unmodified condition even though nearly 20 years have passed.
Ever since I bought it, it was played only in house and kept in exactly same condition the day I got it.
If I had to rate condition of this guitar, it would probably score 9.8/10(10 being new), it's just that beautiful.

Just Beautiful and fantastic sounding guitar, mix of sunburst/flame/tiger stripes.

Frets are in fantastic condition, with almost no wear(14th fret, B spot slightly rings but it came out this way from the factory, there is no physical damage anywhere on the fingerboard).

Wood aged very nicely and looks great.

No damage has been done anywhere whether it's headstock, neck, - it's as close to buying this guitar new as it will ever be.

There are still translucent foils attached to the white covers on the back.

Even the original hard case looks close to new, with its key in a bag, still in place.

Action is fantastic and Guitar is very easy to play, great feel.

Now only $1,300 for this collector's piece.

I would prefer USPS Money Orders (bought on post office), shipped priority mail with tracking so we can both track it.

I will ship it worldwide (only via Express Mail(extra postage) which is trackable online and guarantees 3-5 delivery excluding customs) or naturally here in states via Priority mail (2-3 days delivery) with tracking and signature confirmation services for $45.
It will be packed well to guarantee safe arrival.

And here are the pictures:

dsc04441.jpg

dsc04444am.jpg

dsc04455o.jpg

dsc04486a.jpg

dsc04492e.jpg

dsc04503.jpg

dsc04468.jpg

dsc04505f.jpg

dsc04506o.jpg

dsc04510g.jpg

dsc04511j.jpg

dsc04520l.jpg

dsc04521f.jpg

dsc04537e.jpg

dsc04538x.jpg

dsc04540u.jpg

dsc04541g.jpg

dsc04562c.jpg

dsc04580r.jpg

dsc04955n.jpg

send me questions if you have any,
thanks^^

I cannot believe nobody bought it yet, I know times are difficult but this is the epitome of awesome, vintage les paul at affordable price.
price has been dropped to $1,400 shipped in continental US or $1350 if you're from bay area/sacramento, you can come and pick it up.

Princess-Isabela said:
I cannot believe nobody bought it yet, I know times are difficult but this is the epitome of awesome, vintage les paul at affordable price.
price has been dropped to $1,400 shipped in continental US or $1350 if you're from bay area/sacramento, you can come and pick it up.

I tried as well to sell 2 guitars in ebay in the last weeks,seems to be the hardest times ever.I guess everybody needs money but nobody wants to spend some :cry:

Nitro or Poly?
Weight?
Pickups? (the RI's came stock with 57 Classics, what's in this one)?
I assume it's NOT a RI because no fret edge binding?
Is the top real wood or a veneer over top maple?
Thanks, Gasp100

Back