• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - NICE JAPANESE GOLD TOP LP.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good question, I am quite open to either, the only p90 guitar I have is a squire tele custom that i put a phat cat in the neck position, and I love that

Stereohigh said:
good question, I am quite open to either, the only p90 guitar I have is a squire tele custom that i put a phat cat in the neck position, and I love that

Well they are two totally different animals.... a 57 style goldtop with humbuckers is probably more similar to any basic, similarly equipped Les Paul. The color, cool as it is, has no effect on the tone.

However, with P90's being single coil pickups, their voice is going to be quite different. Have you played P90 loaded guitars before? If not, you might want to test drive a couple before you decide to pull the plug on the Les Paul.

I have the Burny RLG-60 '56 branded Fernandes, in near mint conditions, that I might be willing to part with.
I live in Italy.
PM me if you are interested :wink:

FERNANDESCATALOG2_1.jpg

RLG6056MODELGOLDTOP_2.jpg

Lovely, need to sell on a few of mine though, I had a few moments of madness recently, and need to sell some and then limit my spending

Stereohigh said:
Lovely, need to sell on a few of mine though, I had a few moments of madness recently, and need to sell some and then limit my spending

aka not serious :lol: .............................

false alarm folks; nothing to see here, move along :lol: :lol: :lol: ........................

Back