Genuine Orville?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noisybrother

Reaction score
Hi all,

Newbie desperately trying to get my hands on a decent leftie Jap Gibson copy and I spotted this but can't travel to Scotland to verify it's quality. I've read lots of posts here and you guys seem to be the ones to ask! So what do you venerable people think of it:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190377686887&fromMakeTrack=true#ht_500wt_1176

Hi,

I think I might even know the seller of that over at MyLesPaul forum. I will ask around...
It looks genuine enough though. I feel bad for you lefties, it always look like you have to pay a premium for such a dexterity.

Great! If you could ask around that'd be great, I've told the seller that if he can guarantee it's genuine then I'll buy it, we have already discussed prices... can't wait to add a Jap to my livery ;)

Never could get the hang of holding a guitar right handed, at least I tried LOL

Mono, seen your post on MyLesPaul forum, am waiting for my activation code to come through for that forum, hasnt' arrived yet... I appreciate the post thanks a lot!

noisybrother said:
Hi all,

Newbie desperately trying to get my hands on a decent leftie Jap Gibson copy and I spotted this but can't travel to Scotland to verify it's quality. I've read lots of posts here and you guys seem to be the ones to ask! So what do you venerable people think of it?
I can't make it to Scotland right now either but I do have quite a few Orville by Gibsons. Looking at the pictures of that one in the auction it sure looks authentic to me.

Innadaze, someone laughed yesterday that I have many guitars; only a paltry six, but now youve raised the bar! That's a hell of a collection! Good on you!!

Innadaze,

What LP is the lemonburst with open zebra humbuckers? I know you have to like that, but I am talking about the one with the very even flame, not the one with chevron-like flame.

Also, how many ObG '59 RIs do you HAVE? No wonder there are never any for sale (apart from the overpriced one on Rinkya at the moment).

Latest posts

Back