• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Hamer Vintage S

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roli

Reaction score
Hi all,
first post here!
For sale is my Hamer Vintage S from 1992. It?s in near mint condition. Beautiful flame maple body, birdsey neck, vintage stile tremolo, Sperzel locking tuners, aktive boost, comes with original case. I live in Austria/Europe.
Price ? 1.200.- plus shipping

DSCF0006-1.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Roli

Hi Roli,

Very pretty guitar!

Have you posted over at The Hamer Forums at all? Although they have a predominatly US based membership, there are some European members.
Seriously, there are some folks that would kill for this!! I love Hamer USA guitars but not the early 1990's F-influenced models.

Good luck with the sale.

Best regards,
Darren

Mole Man said:
Hi Roli,

Very pretty guitar!

Have you posted over at The Hamer Forums at all? Although they have a predominatly US based membership, there are some European members.
Seriously, there are some folks that would kill for this!! I love Hamer USA guitars but not the early 1990's F-influenced models.

Good luck with the sale.

Best regards,
Darren

Hi Darren,

pretty guitar indeed!

Yes, I?m also a member of the HFC and posted this guitar there a while back. It?s quiet plain to me that with the recent exchange rate $ to ? its difficult to sell a guitar from Europe to the US at the moment.

I own a few USA-Hamers (Standards, Sunbursts, Steve Stevens,...) and because I NEED a humbucker in the bridge position this Vintage S doesn?t get any playing time and so I decided to let her go.

All the best to London
Roli

Back