Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

difference between LC85S - LC95S

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nomad
Plucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: difference between LC85S - LC95S Reply with quote

Hello out there, I am new in this forum and I have one question for now.

Due to the fact that the model numbers of the Tokai Les Paul guitars are a bit confusing I need some support.
Because I want to get a Tokai LC85S or LC95S now I have two offers for either the 85 or the 95, but the price difference is about 400$.
What are the diffreences between this models and is the LC95S worse paying 400$ more.

Thank you in advance

Klaas
Si Pie
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the same spec guitar. Tokai number their models based on the price in yen so an LC85 would be 85,000 YEN.

The price goes up with inflation and thus the model numbers change periodically. That is the only difference.
nomad
Plucker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, helped me a lot.
The LC85S is offerd by richtone online shop, does anyone has experience with this shop.

As well does somebody know if there are significant changes in sound and workmanship of the new Tokai LP Custom Models compared to the earlier released guitars?
youami
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The guitars will be identical. Richtone are members of this forum and are well regarded dealers.

I would definitely go for the $400 saving myself!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: