My new OBG

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome cat,
Nice 1991 terada made standard you have there! Looks to be in very good condition as well!
How are you liking it! fantastic quality guitars. :D

MOJO HOBO

mojo hobo said:
Welcome cat,
Nice 1991 terada made standard you have there! Looks to be in very good condition as well!
How are you liking it! fantastic quality guitars. :D

MOJO HOBO

Thanks Mojo, dont know how she plays yet, hope to pick her up in the next couple of days.

Something about those tobacco bursts...

Should go well with my '97 Orville 335...

...and my '97 Gibson Les Paul Standard.

Cat, How do you like the 335? I'm looking for an MIJ 335 clone and Orville is on my short list. BTW, I love my '95 Orville LPS goldtop!!

You'll have to give us the head to head with your Gibson and let us know what you think.

I have pretty much the exact same model and think it's fabulous.

scooticus said:
Cat, How do you like the 335? I'm looking for an MIJ 335 clone and Orville is on my short list. BTW, I love my '95 Orville LPS goldtop!!

I love it. It has a narrow neck, defintely not fat, but the build quality is superb and it plays like a dream. I play it once a day which is saying something, most of the guitars in my collection dont get played once a week :)

Great guitars.

soundcreation said:
You'll have to give us the head to head with your Gibson and let us know what you think.

I have pretty much the exact same model and think it's fabulous.

Yeah its going to be interesting. Im about to go pick it up from the seller in about ten minutes cant wait. :lol:

Ill definietly drop by with my impressions when I get a chance.

Cat

Back