Gday from the home of oze & mick, brisbane, OZland.....

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUSHI GUY

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7TrRqv-flU&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

:p :p :p :p :p the home of ozeman & mickman, very lovely!!!!!

TJ/SG...........now who is Slim Dusty??? the OZ legendman or some???

And I used to drink in a pub that he wrote one of his legendary tunes about :p

Ozeshin said:
And I used to drink in a pub that he wrote one of his legendary tunes about :p

8) oze.....tell me honestly what u think of gibson les paul studio and sg special......never mind why i ask u this now......later u might know why.....whats your fav gtr color man oze? blk/red/wht/walnut/burst??? anyways tell me. thanks n gday! joe. :p

I have to say Joe...I've fallen in love with a white Studio with gold hardware,ebony board and block inlays 8)
Make sure you pack it properly when you send it won't you :p

Ozeshin said:
I have to say Joe...I've fallen in love with a white Studio with gold hardware,ebony board and block inlays 8)
Make sure you pack it properly when you send it won't you :p

oze.....

how about if "edwards"? which model and what color you like the best???

:wink:

8) ok ozeman, thanks! your beautiful brisbane here.....

Brisbane_aerial_view_05.jpg

leadguitar_323 said:
Yep, thats Wellington Point , i'm just above the lake, opposite the sporting fields.... :D

Mick

:p yep mikckman, its not clear but i sure see someone just like you down there playing the goldtop!!! but..... he seems all naked and dancing around the fire.... why?......maybe som OZ holiday thing huh........anyways very nice hood of yours!!!!! :wink:

8) yokohama, japan......3.6 million people living busy everyday......j

dc1226194.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yokohama

SUSHI GUY said:
:D wellington point? how about your town ozeman? the pic available?
No pics of my place...the company that takes the aerial pics has my town as request only...for which you have to pay...go figure :roll:

Yeah...They're nice suburbs down Mick's way..>Cleveland's nice too....and my mum lives just around the corner from Mick in Victoria Point:
Victoria-Point-005304-Original.jpg

Its not that bad here John. Not quite as big and warm as Aus though, still we've got the Ashes to keep us warm. :wink: Not as good a photo either
took it with a cameraphone. :(

Southleigh002.jpg

Latest posts

Back