Need a breezysound - can u help?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

studiowizard

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry if this is duplicated here - I'm new to this site...

I've got a late 80's block label Breezysound ser#222085 rosewood neck, custard cream body.

It's done 4 albums and all the touring for them, countless studio sessions, and generally had the cr*p beaten out of it. My problem? Well, basically - it's fu**ed and I need another one!

Anyone got one to sell? I'm not after a collectors box, just the right neck profile (ideal for my small hands) and the right body weight/pickups.

Mines got a butchered centre pickup added to ape the sound of the centre pickup on the Talbo I had to sell in the early 90's, but thats another story.

i also have a Talbo jnr in natural aluminium - anyone got knowledge of those at all?

If you can help in the quest for the Breezy - I'd be v grateful!

ht

Stationmasters House, County School, NR20 5LE. UK
[email protected]

Hi,studiowizard.I am on the hunt too,but all Tokais seem have desapear on the face of the earth.When I find one and ask,the answer is...sorry sold.If I find two I will tell here.Good luck!

thanks - the frets on this one are all but gone and i darent let the luthier near it without a spare less he ruins the feel!

ht

Sounds like you need a better luthier... a re-fret is not something that should ruin the feel of a guitar when done at all properly...

It may be easier to find a qualified luthier than a decent breezysound (vintage). I have been looking for quite some time myself. Ask around... I'm certain someone you come in to contact with can refer you to a reliable luthier...

Latest posts

Back