CUSTOM MADE TOKAI

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE RISING FORCE

Reaction score
I just wanna know if tokai is accepting custom order love rocks..if so, how much will it cost. im planning to have a love rock with jacaranda fret board with jumbo Stainless steel frets..does anyone got any idea?

Hey Mick, how much will it cost about? and how do you contact Tokai
I am really interested in one too.

They're too busy at the moment making my order, please, no custom orders at the moment. ;)

Your co-operation is much appreciated. :D

LMAO

No worries!, i will grab a ticket and wait for the call :wink:

What is it going to be like? :D

Diamond said:
They're too busy at the moment making my order, please, no custom orders at the moment. ;)

Your co-operation is much appreciated. :D

LMAO

Hello Mr.South Africa! Did the catalog pack arrive yet?? If not then very soon so thanks for waiting! Seriously very soon! Joe.

:wink:

THE RISING FORCE said:
I just wanna know if tokai is accepting custom order love rocks..if so, how much will it cost. im planning to have a love rock with jacaranda fret board with jumbo Stainless steel frets..does anyone got any idea?

8) from TJ's previous post.....

Re: 質問。‏
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 9:45:45 AM
To:

お問い合わせの件でございますが
啓陽さんのURLは下記です
http://www.keiyo-pu.com/
現在はゴトー、啓陽を併用しています
現在オーダーメイドの納期は約6ヶ月程度、
ハカランダは使用可能です、価格は52500円アップとなります
LS370のレモンバーストカラーで価格は420000円
但しレモンバーストは弊社ではやっておりませんので
カラーサンプルが無いとお受け出来ません

東海楽器製造㈱
営業部

just emailed tokai yesterday and got this kind reply today.

about your questions and keiyu's URL is below.
http://www.keiyo-pu.com/
we use both gotoh and keiyu pickups now.
the waiting time for the custom order is about 6 months now.
brazillian RW is possible to use again now for the custom orders.
the price of the brazillian RW is 52500 yen more than the standard RW.
LS370 in lemonburst will be 420000 yen by the custom order.
we usually dont do lemonburst so we need your color sample
when to do.

tokai musical instruments manufacture.
marketing dept.

this is what the reply looks like when we ask them in japanese.

8)

THE RISING FORCE said:

"THE RISING FORCE".....You are obviously a great fan of Great Yngwie Malmsteen and are you really one?? And you aren't actually Yngwie no way right? I know he lives in USA, somewhere in Florida.....has many Fender Japan guitars too along with the American ones.....His newest acoustic album is excellent I heard......Joe.

JOE

You have a PM.

You're a champion, thanks very much for sending me the package....much appreciated.

notworthy.gif

Diamond said:
JOE

You have a PM.

You're a champion, thanks very much for sending me the package....much appreciated.

notworthy.gif

You are very welcome Mr.Diamond.....The Tokaiman for Africa!!!!

:wink:

"THE RISING FORCE".....You are obviously a great fan of Great Yngwie Malmsteen and are you really one?? And you aren't actually Yngwie no way right? I know he lives in USA, somewhere in Florida.....has many Fender Japan guitars too along with the American ones.....His newest acoustic album is excellent I heard......Joe.

yeah yngwie is one of my guitar idols along with petrucci, govan, SRV, and among many others..I think none of them plays or own a tokai love rock..i own few vintage greco lp copies and im very happy owning MIJ guitars and i think the quality is superb..i once saw and played a 1982 tokai love rock back in the philippines and I fell in love with it, Ive had searched every surplus shop in the philippines and I did not find any tokai available.since its very hard to find vintage tokais in good condition, my only option is to have a custom order tokai love rock..I dont know if they will put Stainless Steel frets on their guitars, but thats the way i want it to be, cuz i dont wanna be refretting it every five years..6 months wait is no big deal, as long as you are sure that the guitar you are waiting for is worth the wait..TOKAI LOVE ROCK the best..

i live in Los Angelels, Ca..yeah im from the philippines..im also considering a ls250,may be change the pups with stephens designs lab pups..anyway ill contact tokai first about the custom order.

THE RISING FORCE said:
..may be change the pups with stephens designs lab pups..

The Stephens Design Vintage Lab PAFs are excellent, up at the top of the heap with Tom Holmes and Wolfe MacLeod's Legends. Based on nothing more that what I have personally bought and played.

Mick51 said:
THE RISING FORCE said:
..may be change the pups with stephens designs lab pups..

The Stephens Design Vintage Lab PAFs are excellent, up at the top of the heap with Tom Holmes and Wolfe MacLeod's Legends. Based on nothing more that what I have personally bought and played.

yeah also tom holmes and wolfe macleod both great pup makers...tokai love rocks mated with SD vintage labs...man it'll breath fire for sure...

THE RISING FORCE said:
i live in Los Angelels, Ca..yeah im from the philippines..im also considering a ls250,may be change the pups with stephens designs lab pups..anyway ill contact tokai first about the custom order.

I used to live in USA too and often wondered why the people like Hawaiians and Phillipinos (the island people) seem to love the stringed instruments so much, like Ukulele in Hawaii.....Do you know any reason(s) about it from your culture The Rising Force???

8)

SUSHI GUY said:
THE RISING FORCE said:

I used to live in USA too and often wondered why the people like Hawaiians and Phillipinos (the island people) seem to love the stringed instruments so much, like Ukulele in Hawaii.....Do you know any reason(s) about it from your culture The Rising Force???

8)
music has been part of all cultures of the world, every one has it..stringed instruments were played by filipinos even before the philippines was discovered by the spaniards. indigenous people in the philippines have this 2 stringed instrument, i forgot what it is called. THey even have their own scales distinct from other cultures. as much as i know, we filipinos have been heavily influenced by the spanish which brought the guitar to the philippines.. Cebu City is the capital of guitar of the philippines..almost all guitar their are all hand made with traditional method.[ when you visit the philippines, go to Cebu city, you can get world class quality guitar their made from exotic woods and it is pretty cheap] try checking it on youtube about cebu city guitars...by the way also check KUNDIMAN, its a trditional filipino type of music..tnx

Latest posts

Back