• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Gibson Les Paul Studio

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colinhotrod

Reaction score
I cant beleive I am doing this but here goes since I dont use it much and I have a real hankering for a Tokai Love rock gold top so this has to go If I want one.

Here we have my immaculate Gibson Les Paul Studio, wine red with the gold hardware(in my opinon one of the best looking LP's). The condition of this cannot be described it is like new, It has no buckle rash at all which is very unusual. Upon buying it new I treated it with kid gloves. If I was to be picky then all you can notice is a few tiny little marks on the pups. I have fitted the matching gold dunlop strap loks.

It also comes with the original Gibson strap, polish and cloth and of course, hard case. With these Commanding ?1000 new why not pick one up as good as new for a hell of a lot less.

Also worth mentioning is this has had a full set up so no worries there.

?600 delivered in the uk. europe or overseas contact me

Colin

P1030858Large.jpg

P1030861Large.jpg

P1030862Large.jpg

P1030866Large.jpg

P1030868Large.jpg

P1030869Large.jpg

good choice the gold top tokai would sound better if it's an old one.. Non korean models. :wink:

SUSHI GUY said:
about how much is a gibson les paul studio in scotland? new one.......

Hiya, I have not seen one anywhere in the uk for less than ?950. Many more are asking for over a grand.

Colin

hello colinhotrod,
Found this guitar site a few weeks ago ,has a tokai 1980 gold top ,not sure what ls model it is?probadly ls60!
A bit pricey though IMO :-? does anyone have expierence/heard of this seller before.

http://www.guitarshogun.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=11

not many pictures though!

mojo hobo said:
hello colinhotrod,
Found this guitar site a few weeks ago ,has a tokai 1980 gold top ,not sure what ls model it is?
A bit pricey though IMO :-? does anyone have expierence/heard of this seller before.

http://www.guitarshogun.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=11

not many pictures though!

That does look gorgeous. I dont know if the price is too bad, just a pity there is shipping on top of it, then it is too expensive.

colinhotrod said:
mojo hobo said:
That does look gorgeous. I dont know if the price is too bad, just a pity there is shipping on top of it, then it is too expensive.

It's a Reborn Old, which makes it much more rare than a regular Love Rock. And it looks like it's in great shape.

Latest posts

Back