"DEVISER"

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know where to see "the vintage series" catalogs?

Bacchus Vintage series - 1994 to 2005.

In the old site, they used to have all the vintage serie models listed with all the specs... what a waste... :(

I posted a Deviser Co. link here in March this year for a Bacchus Classic BLP-STD FM Relic. (one of my favorite Les Pauls BTW)
Within a week the link & many others were pulled from the Deviser web site.
It looks as if Deviser 'cleaned' their web site of any Gibson style guitars & current Deviser Co. links now look to go back only to 2014 production with no Gibson style guitars in sight.

If you're lucky you can spot older Vintage Series catalogs on YJ but they very rarely show up & are extremely rare from my experience.
I was fortunate to nab both a 1998 catalog & a 2004 catalog.

It would be interesting to see what's in the 2001 & the 2003 catalogs. :)

One of the interesting things about Deviser: They have often produced products that are not in catalogs. I have seen several examples that were obviously not catalog examples & I have also owned several others.
One really interesting example is a Vintage Series BLS I purchased from YJ about two years ago. When I got the guitar 'in hand' I discovered it was a 'transition' example as it has attributes of both the BLS-120 & the BLS-59. 8) This example is the only BLS-120/BLS-59 transition example I have ever seen in person. :D The odd thing about this guitar is, I never knew what model the guitar really is, since it is a transition example. I nicknamed it 'unk' for unknown. 'Unk' has a solid quilt maple top, and a Madagascar rosewood fingerboard.

I was looking at YJ (like I always do) just a couple of days ago and I spotted an older Vintage Series BLS with a serial number only SIX digits different than my transition example 'unk.' Both guitars have solid quilt maple tops. The guitar in the YJ listing actually has the original warranty card & it has the model listed as 'DX.'
So, now I'm pretty sure my transition model 'unk' is actually a BLS-DX. :D

Pics for the DX currently on YJ. :eek: This one is 'crazy clean.'
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipP5CyWahG2qTWpChbuIs7vye2Ha4nC-QK6E-E70_FRoC-AGf65Cd2LnZoiwzQEgRw?key=UTc5ckpYYzRQRm9rVnByNjhuTTY0TTBNLTZFVWtn

Latest posts

Back