Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A moron speaks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hoofer
Plucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: A moron speaks Reply with quote

I am trying to identify a Tokai Love Rock. I have, after a whole week of trying, managed to set up a photobucket account. I have even managed to get 3 pictures of the guitar on photobucket.
Now I am stuck..................could someone tell me in words of one syllable, how to post these pics on this site?
I have tried the instructions elsewhere but I am too stupid to understand them.
thankyou in advance..............
Ozeshin
Guitar God

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL....
While you're viewing the page of your pics at photobucket you need to copy the link in the address bar of your browser....
Open a new post....you'll see along the top of the are a in which you're typing a series of buttons..one of which says "Img".
Click that button once...paste your link directly after that "Img" and then click the Img button one more time.
It should now look like "[img]www.youcandoit.com\blahblah.jpg[\img]".
Cross your fingers,eyes and any other part that you have freakish control over and click the post button...
If it STILL doesn't happen for you PM me with the link to your pics and I'll post them up for you.
hoofer
Plucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's very kind of you, I'll see how it goes, thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: