Joined: 13 May 2006
|Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:32 am Post subject: New amp for Oze
I bought one of these second hand today.
Hands down the loudest 45watter I've heard yet....you could feel the low end thumping you in the chest.
* Powerful 45-Watt digital modeling workstation with 16 classic amp and cabinet models
* Original heavy-duty 10' BUGERA dual-cone full-range speaker for faithful sound reproduction
* 100 memory locations?easily editable and storable
* 24-bit stereo multi-effects processor including first-class stomp box simulations
* Amp/speaker simulation, compressor, noise gate, EQ, modulation effects, delay and reverb simultaneously or in any combination
* Awesome modulation and pitch bend effects
* Extremely low-noise instrument input ensures maximum guitar signal integrity
* Stereo RCA Auxiliary input for line-level signals (CD, soundcard, monitoring, etc.)
* Remote preset selection and tuner activation (footswitch FS112 included) and remote Wah or continuous FX control (pedal FCV100 optional)
* Super-precise and adjustable auto-chromatic tuner