• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mesa Boogie Quad preamp (trade/swap)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LB

WOW Barry. Speaking from experience, that's an awesome piece of kit you have there. I can't see why you would want to swap for a Studio Preamp or a V-twin. I mean the 'Quad' knocks the balls off both those babies anyday. It even blows the Triaxis away in my opinion. I mean at least it has knobs on it. Try twiddling with a Triaxis halfway through your live set (forget it!). Quads were around 1500 sobs back in 90/91. I mean 4 channels man. Nowadays that kinda boutique stuff will cost you well over ?2000 for a fancy switching combo or head like a VHT, Bogner or a Soldano etc.

Sorry, I made a mistake there (above). GREAT! you sold it. I'd make a great Spin Doctor yes?

Yeah that would be interesting. This ebay thing looks dodgy to me. I've had a computer for a month now and I've read a lot about it on different sites. Most people seem very wary about buying stuff off it or am I getting it all wrong? By the way, my eyes are now officially square (or so the wife says).

Back