Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi there...New...just got a LC53..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Niallmo
Plucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Hi there...New...just got a LC53.. Reply with quote

Hey gang,

Just picked up this in pretty much mint condition...

Superb guitar. Will be getting some nice high-end pick-ups next week.

Used to have this and sold it years ago...should have kept it!

Give it a few weeks and I'll be after another Tokai, maybe an LS...or an ES...

Centris
I only know 3 chords

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, love the colour as well. I got a ALS48 a month or so back and its sweet, and I also a few weeks back bought an EPI LP Custom from a pawn shop, the Tokai is ?250- ?290 in the UK the EPI is around ?450, you know what, both feel much the same to me, the Tokai sounds a little brighter and is a little heavy in comparison, the tokai neck is a little more round, the question, is the EPI twice the guitar? Hell no, I looked at an LC53 as well and would place that well above the EPI custom, your axe looks sweet, enjoy your time together and have a ball.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: