• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Tokai Love Rock 1982

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ti-Ron

Reaction score
After almost a year with this baby and A/B it with my Strat, I am set! I can't stand this big piece of wood enough to keep it! I really love the sound of it but I always go back to my Strat! I know I never sell stuff here and I'm pretty new but I have good feedbacks on eBay as elevenpath user!

It's a Tokai Love Rock from 1982! (Older than me) in violon burst! She's a little beat up and the last owner have it professionaly repaired 'cause of a headstock injurie. You can see it but you can't feel it! The playability and sound are not affected! The neck is a dream to play!

I did some upgrade to it in the last months:

-keys are upgraded to Kluson Deluxe

-electronics is a RS guitar works vintage specs set

-all the plastic hardware where changed to some genuine Gibson

-the stoptail piece is a Faber locking one

-the cavities and covers are shileded and every wires in the electronic are shilded too, professionaly done!

I send it to be professionaly set a couple of weeks ago, the action is really nice, .011's on it one step down!

There's a hardcase with it, a little bit old but is still usefull, you will got all the old part I still have in the case! By the way, the case is a little old but still diog a great job!

If you want to see more pics go there: http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t20/Ti-Ron/Guitares/

The price is 735$ plus the shipping and the Paypal fees! I accept Paypal but I can't take Internet money transfer since my bank doesn't allow that! If you have questions, want more pics or for a shipping quote message me!

Thanks

P.S. I'm not looking for trade and I prefer to ship in Cananda and USA.
I still the tuners and the original bridge!

Hey Ti-Ron, nice to see you back here. This is a really nice guitar that he's selling. I know because I played it myself just a few months before the store that was selling it, Song Bird Music in Toronto, closed their doors. Another Torontonian bought it and then it was sold to Ti-Ron. The price that he's selling it for is very reasonable and I'm sure whoever ends up with it will be very pleased. Good luck Ti-Ron. :)

Thanks Kenmac for those words! I hope I'm gonna be able to sold it, I'm looking to get a Tele build by Marty, so I need the money! ;)

Back