Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new amp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Amps
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael
Power chords are my friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: new amp Reply with quote

Hello everybody , I currently play (and I do play them all including a Martin acoustic) Tokai , Love Rock LS90, a Tokai TST 56 , and a fender custom Telecaster (Nashville). I would like to buy an Amp that will handle all three of the electrics, I know that it depends on what sound you like! So I have gone on u- tube and listen to some of the amp that are out there, and the one that seem to sound the best to me is the Victoria amp 5112. My question to the forum, has any one used this amp and what do you think? Or can you suggest another amp. I appreciate any help, Thank you
Outsider
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you need to have any clean headroom? At 5 watts the Victoria can't really give you a clean sound that you can play with a drummer. And even at full tilt might not be enough for live situations even if you play with overdrive all the time.

Tokai Love Rock LS-85 F '05 w/ LOTS of mods
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Amps All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: