microphone

Site announcements and information<br>

Moderators: ian, ned

sweerra
Plucker

microphone

Post by sweerra » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:54 am

What kind of camera can connect to a wireless microphone? I want to buy a camera that can somehow connect to a wireless microphone. My questions are: (1) what kind of camera would work, I would prefer to get one that is not very expensive (2) What kind of wireless microphone should I get, again, I would like to spend as little money as possible (3) How do you connect the wireless microphone to the camera.
Last edited by sweerra on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

CW
Guitar God

Post by CW » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi, Sweera -

By camera, do you mean a digital camera with a video function or a proper video camera? What do you want to use the microphone for? What are you aiming to use the end product (presumably a video) for? What quality does it need to be? And why does the microphone have to be wireless?

It would probably help if you give a scenario or two (for example, I want to record me singing songs with my acoustic guitar; the mike needs to pick up both; it needs to be pretty high quality as it's going to be used as part of a TV broadcast; and it has to be wireless as I will be strolling through Barcelona singing with my friend filming).

Regards,

CW