shipping method

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cabe

Reaction score
Having my guitar shipped to me from Guitar Universe in Japan, I can choose UPS or EMS
(ems is WAY cheaper). Has anyone ever used EMS for shipping? I want to save money, but certainly would pay extra if I thought my guitar might be lost or damaged or anything like that. What would you guys use?
Thanx!

EMS shipping is safe,but more slow.Ask Yoshi for a insurance.It,s well worth so you can claim if the package is damaged.

Hi everyone - my first post here!

Do any of you have any experience of paying duty on guitars imported this way from Japan (or anywhere else for that matter). I'm in the UK.

regards

Wylie

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: wylie on 2002-05-15 14:35 ]</font>

All u have to do to get around improt taxes is simple, ask for any invoice to be sent on its own so its just the guitar in a box/case. and ask the compnay to write HAPPY BIRTHDAY on the box, as its a gift i belive no shipping dutys are then paid, if the compnay doesnt want to do thi stell them its for your son who and it would be a good suprise for him to open??????? I have been told that this wors very well and my m8 is always buying stuff from USA and has never been charged a penny.

Latest posts

Back