TOKAI BREEZYSOUND ORIGINAL LEFT HANDER

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mondo

Reaction score
Hey guys, ive got my original in every way breezysound left hander on ebay and was wondering if you guys have any idea what it may be worth as i dont want to get ripped off on it.

I almost threw it out one day doing a house clean up as i just havent used it for years and even though i paid $400 for it many years ago i thought it would be worth nothing -

cheers from australia

Show us some pics & we might be able to tell you. If it's a top end model, it'll be worth more than if it's a bottom end model. But we don't know what it is....

http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=9012

It should be worth a few $s though, whatever it is.

Mike

OK, well the sticker tells you what model it is - a TE55, so it's a lefty sister to my TE50:

IMG_0162c.jpg

Should be a nice Tele. I'm not too sure of dates for models for the Australian market, but I would have thought it was from the mid 80s, maybe 1984/5/6?

As for price, maybe one of our Aussie contributors would know? Mine cost me ?380 last year, but lefty models tend to go for a bit more IF you can find a lefty player who wants a Tele. You're dealing with a smaller market, so it helps if you're patient. If it was mine, in the UK, I would try to get around ?500 for it. Hopefully somebody more familiar with the Australian market can help you with this.

Good luck. 8)

Good luck t you. All the lefty Tokais I sold on ebay I pretty much had to give away. Especially the MIJ ones. Lots of forum fanboys asking questions, but none of them ever have any real money.

Back