New member from Quebec, Canada

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blaze

Reaction score
Hi there

Blaze is my user n..

I ve been lookin at Tokai s guitar for a while now and havin this GAS for a GiB. ES 335 style quality copy..

I ve found something on the net , a new ES 120 at a good price .

Is it true that new Tokais could be made in Korea just like i read in an Harmony Central Review , here s the text :

Sunburst finish, with flamed maple top and I think most of the features is covered here already. This is not the Korean version they sell in japan & korea for 600 bucks or something. this is the japanese made version and is so close to the gibson its unbeliveable.

Thanks for helping

Blaze

Tokai have been making guitars in Korea (and recently china) alongside the flagship Japanese models for years. There are obvious differences between the Japanese versions and their cheaper MIK/MIC counterparts though, so if there's any doubt we can help you out.

A word of warning.
Due to the fact that you're based in Canadia(I still reckon y'all should change the name to that) and may be buying from within the local Canadian market...be advised that Canada is rife with fake Tokai...in particular the 335 series.
If you DO happen to find one PLEASE post up here asking for verification.. 8)

Hey Blaze, I'm from Toronto. Welcome to the forum. As Ozeshin says, if you do find a 335 type that's made by Tokai, post pictures of it here before you consider buying it.

Latest posts

Back