New amp on its way....

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PetJyr

Reaction score
Just ordered a powerscaling amp from Andy Dokken. Looking forward to try it, looks great if you read the specs. Have to find a speakerbox. Any suggestions on good speakers? I have Fender Blues jr with a jensen speaker (the one in the tweed version). Heard great things about Celestion G12s.

Here i a link to the amp:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RAT-HOTROD-BLACKHEART-BH5H-5-WATT-VALVE-AMPLIFIER-AMP_W0QQitemZ350137182360QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL?hash=item350137182360&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Hi PetJyr

I'm sure you'll love it. It's very similar to the one I bought from Andy. It's a great amp. I was lucky enough to get Celestion V12 Vintage 30 Cab which had been built by JohnA but wasn't being used.

Dave

I've got the exact same head* as Dave - Andy's a great guy who does fine, fine work. You won't regret it.

Mine goes into an Orange PPC212, and it's loud enough to do small gigs with from the backline!

*Amp head, not real head. That would be weird.

Hi Petjyr
I have the BH5 Combo version and as I only play at home it suits me fine, the power scaling is brilliant and without a doubt its the quietest amp I have ever owned. Enjoy!
Pete. :D

Latest posts

Back