lefty greco on ebay

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommyg

Reaction score
hi guys,
i am a lefty, and there is a lefty greco on ebay for $699. can anyone make out the numbers on the headstock? and if it is worth 700bucks?
thanks much, men.
tommy

hey mick!
i am 51 years old..and i don't know how to copy and paste!!!!!!!
(it's the "brain drain").i'll see if i can get the number of that item and type it in.
thanks pal.
tommy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Lefty-Greco-Les-Paul-STD-Japan-Left-Handed-HSC-LH_W0QQitemZ230308084233QQihZ013QQcategoryZ155301QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

tommyg said:
hey mick!
i am 51 years old..and i don't know how to copy and paste!!!!!!!
(it's the "brain drain").i'll see if i can get the number of that item and type it in.
thanks pal.
tommy

It's the age thing - if you were 15 you would have learned to do that before you learned to walk!

Right click on your mouse to copy (select copy from the drop down box), then right click again to paste in your chosen location. That's on a PC - if you have a Mac it's different, but you'll have to ask someone else.

Edit - you beat me to it - well done. 8)

mick and stratman323...
did it work?
i just noticed a lefty burny les paul also.
don't make me get that one,too. you're dealing with shemp howard here.
tommy

marcus...is that a decent guitar? like not high end, but not a turd either?

tommyg said:
marcus...is that a decent guitar? like not high end, but not a turd either?

Don't know enough about the Greco Les Pauls to answer that with 100% confidence. Hard to tell without further info or pictures. Can't make anything out on the serial number.

Some things to notice - it has a long tenon (which is a good thing) and can help identify the model or year range.

Also, no name on the headstock (Super Real, etc) could be a clue as to it's pedigree.

I can't make out the numbers on the back of the headstock but it is a "Mint Collection" greco LP standard, looks to be in fine condition and comes with a hard shell case. If you are in the US then its a reasonable price.

Mick

they are nice guitars..looks like a 1989 model,poly finish.the necks are on the slimmer side,and the burst colors on those look very "orangy",I wouldn't pay more than 600 though.and I'm not sure if the later Mint Collection models are as good as the early ones(I had a '83) and also not sure about the lefty thing as far as prices.

Latest posts

Back