more pix at last

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddie h

Reaction score
ax1rk5.jpeg

media11rw8.jpeg

ax3gz6.jpeg

ax4lj1.jpeg

axe1ac2.jpg

I know it's taken a while but evetually more pix of my custom edition, you can see the gig damage on the body and the minimalist approach to the electrics. As I've posted before the L. White pup is all this guitar needs apart from the extra wide strap to take the weight! I will get an acurate reading to compare weight with all you LS players, from rough guesses I think they are comprable. I put the pix of the head on too for you guys with customs with the fender style heads, just me but I really like the jackson style of mine, gives it a VERY heavy metal look. Let me what you think guys.

There's not many metal players on this forum but i like the Jackson style headstock as well {yes i am a metal guy} actually i had one of the First Jacksons to come into Australia {strat style} and it was awesome. What is the body on yours made of.?

Cheers Mick

Not 100% sure what wood is used, guessing by the weight, alder also its a very blonde wood (where I knocked the paint off) a shade or so lighter than the maple neck. There's a just visible seam on the back I'm guessing a 2 piece body but it feels very solid.

Latest posts

Back