Retiring From the TF .................

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MIJvintage

Reaction score
I've pretty much had it around here, with the abuse & the BS that legitimate members have to put up with from members that don't have anything better to do than to stir the pot, and to piss off others

I'll be in lurk mode but I've had my fill of abuse lately, from this forum, and guitar retards in general, the last couple of days

It's almost as if many people associated with guitars are just, well, to put it plainly, F-ing morons

Cheers .........................

Hey Rich, your input is respected and appreciated, don't let some small brained clown wreck it for you, i know from the way you write you are thicker skinned than that so hang around mate because our little irritating mate won't be.. :wink:

Mick

I've learned a lot from reading your posts. Your views on what goes to make a good Strat have always been thought provoking, & you're the one other person I can always rely on to stick up for Goldstars!

Don't let one idiot with an attitude problem stop you from contributing - you're an important part of this group, & it will be less interesting & informative without your posts.

Mike

Why not start up a good old sympathy party for yourself on the way out, old boy? A bit more attention and praise could never hurt the old ego!

What the f*** is wrong with you Nani? You must be the most despised person in the history of this forum.

Ned/Ozeshin - can't you ban this nasty piece of sh**? Not one person here would miss him.

:evil:

leadguitar_323 said:
Hey Rich, your input is respected and appreciated, don't let some small brained clown wreck it for you, i know from the way you write you are thicker skinned than that so hang around mate because our little irritating mate won't be.. :wink: Mick

I reapeat:
It is my personal opinion that you are a real pain in the *** Nani. I doubt that you own or play guitar at all. You seem to thrive on bitterness and envy. You probably don?t understand words like: joy, happiness, fun, nice, agree e.t.c.

Old Trafford? Probably some kind of an institution. Nice of the board to give the inmates access to computers and the Internet, but a bad thing when one of them starts abusing this privilege.

One bad apple can destroy all the healthy apples in a basket. You are obviously the bad apple on this Forum. To all other members that read this I say: Ignore this guy. I know I will from now on.

Surprisingly, it would seem you know even less about me than you do vintage guitars.

Educate yourself a bit before getting all upset again. Old Trafford, bask in the history.

I disagree with people like you, who are wrong, and people like mijvintage, who break the rules. Neither of you princesses take kindly to being called out, but that's hardly my fault. Carry on with your diva moments.

throstur said:
It is my personal opinion that you are a real pain in the *** Nani. I doubt that you own or play guitar at all. You seem to thrive on bitterness and envy. You probably don?t understand words like: joy, happiness, fun, nice, agree e.t.c.

Old Trafford? Probably some kind of an institution. Nice of the board to give the inmates access to computers and the Internet, but a bad thing when one of them starts abusing this privilege.

The age old internet rule 'Don't feed the trolls' surely applies. That is all this clueless attention seeking cretin appears to be to me.

look folks, it's obvious what the problem here is, as in the Greco thread that was also destroyed by one of us; I have been extremely diplomatic here

the way I see it, if the sheriff doesn't go after the bad guys, the whole community will go to Hell, and that's not my responsibility

cheers .............

There's gonna be a fight

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=t5GIBjarueM

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=97933

Shilka said:
There's gonna be a fight

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=t5GIBjarueM

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=97933

More like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilGUVaT4vQE

MIJ,

I like reading your posts and I would like you staying here....Please keep on showing your Bachus, I knew not much enough and I have learn reding you....

I do understand it?s not easy being harming but just use irony..... :wink:

I apologize for not monitoring the forums closely enough.
Was out of commission for a while building a new computer and the band has been going through rhythm guitarists like Liz Taylor and Husbands.
Nani...you seriously need to pull your head in mate.
We're all mostly on the far side of 30...we ALL have crap in our day to day live that may encroach into the way we speak and interact with other people and more than one or two of us also call a spade a spade.
Have opinions....correct people(in a respectful fashion) or find another forum to troll.

MIJ - I've even bought some decent scales so I can give accurate weights of my guitars next time you ask.

:wink:

Rember the song......... ONE BAD APPLE CAN SPOIL THE WHOLE BUNCH.............NANI..... YOU ARE A BAD APPLE..................................................... RICH... HANG IN THERE

Back