Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Retiring From the TF .................
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MIJvintage
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Retiring From the TF ................. Reply with quote

I've pretty much had it around here, with the abuse & the BS that legitimate members have to put up with from members that don't have anything better to do than to stir the pot, and to piss off others

I'll be in lurk mode but I've had my fill of abuse lately, from this forum, and guitar retards in general, the last couple of days

It's almost as if many people associated with guitars are just, well, to put it plainly, F-ing morons

Cheers .........................

"Yeah, yeah. We're in the bureau of beer and fire and cigarettes. And maybe some chicks, too." - Beavis
leadguitar_323
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rich, your input is respected and appreciated, don't let some small brained clown wreck it for you, i know from the way you write you are thicker skinned than that so hang around mate because our little irritating mate won't be..

Mick
stratman323

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've learned a lot from reading your posts. Your views on what goes to make a good Strat have always been thought provoking, & you're the one other person I can always rely on to stick up for Goldstars!

Don't let one idiot with an attitude problem stop you from contributing - you're an important part of this group, & it will be less interesting & informative without your posts.

Mike
Nani
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not start up a good old sympathy party for yourself on the way out, old boy? A bit more attention and praise could never hurt the old ego!
stratman323

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the f*** is wrong with you Nani? You must be the most despised person in the history of this forum.

Ned/Ozeshin - can't you ban this nasty piece of sh**? Not one person here would miss him.

throstur
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

leadguitar_323 wrote:
Hey Rich, your input is respected and appreciated, don't let some small brained clown wreck it for you, i know from the way you write you are thicker skinned than that so hang around mate because our little irritating mate won't be.. Mick

I reapeat:
It is my personal opinion that you are a real pain in the ass Nani. I doubt that you own or play guitar at all. You seem to thrive on bitterness and envy. You probably don?t understand words like: joy, happiness, fun, nice, agree e.t.c.

Old Trafford? Probably some kind of an institution. Nice of the board to give the inmates access to computers and the Internet, but a bad thing when one of them starts abusing this privilege.

One bad apple can destroy all the healthy apples in a basket. You are obviously the bad apple on this Forum. To all other members that read this I say: Ignore this guy. I know I will from now on.
f5joe
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignore this guy. I know I will from now on.

Amen brother!
Nani
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprisingly, it would seem you know even less about me than you do vintage guitars.

Educate yourself a bit before getting all upset again. Old Trafford, bask in the history.

I disagree with people like you, who are wrong, and people like mijvintage, who break the rules. Neither of you princesses take kindly to being called out, but that's hardly my fault. Carry on with your diva moments.

throstur wrote:
It is my personal opinion that you are a real pain in the ass Nani. I doubt that you own or play guitar at all. You seem to thrive on bitterness and envy. You probably don?t understand words like: joy, happiness, fun, nice, agree e.t.c.

Old Trafford? Probably some kind of an institution. Nice of the board to give the inmates access to computers and the Internet, but a bad thing when one of them starts abusing this privilege.
JonnyFriendly
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The age old internet rule 'Don't feed the trolls' surely applies. That is all this clueless attention seeking cretin appears to be to me.
MIJvintage
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

look folks, it's obvious what the problem here is, as in the Greco thread that was also destroyed by one of us; I have been extremely diplomatic here

the way I see it, if the sheriff doesn't go after the bad guys, the whole community will go to Hell, and that's not my responsibility

cheers .............

"Yeah, yeah. We're in the bureau of beer and fire and cigarettes. And maybe some chicks, too." - Beavis
Nani
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I thought you were leaving?
settebello
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nani,dont you think its enough now?

Volker
Shilka
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's gonna be a fight

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=t5GIBjarueM

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=97933
marcusnieman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shilka wrote:
There's gonna be a fight

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=t5GIBjarueM

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=97933

More like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilGUVaT4vQE
luis
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MIJ,

I like reading your posts and I would like you staying here....Please keep on showing your Bachus, I knew not much enough and I have learn reding you....

I do understand it?s not easy being harming but just use irony.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: