Block logo Springy Sound sighting..

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, ive been lurking for ages and have always kept a keen eye out for any older Tokai strats and came across one for sale quite recently..

The neck serial is '11543', it has 'U' stamped pickups/'Final Prospec' saddles and '12=0 LBY' in the body cavity..

I looked for the stamp on the finger board end, but there was none, and apparently the 'block' logo, without the 'This is the exact copy of the good old strat..' but 'made by fanatics..' makes it an '83?, I was wondering is this essentially an ST60 with a solid colour and a different logo? so a two piece body and pretty close to the bottom end of the Springy's, spec (and desirabilty) wise?

Whats a good price for one of these? ?350?

I'd like to get a sunburst ST80 really but ive never even seen one in the flesh, and old Tokai's are rare round these parts...i think i'd take a punt if it was cheap, and learn to love it, even though its not my ultimate Tokai desire..

Thanks all!

P.S I stumbled across another Block logo CAR Springy (they're like bus's eh?!) in a shop in N London today if anyone wants the details..?

Latest posts

Back