Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a second Love Rock / Early one - Trade etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pedrocortez
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Looking for a second Love Rock / Early one - Trade etc Reply with quote

Hi,

Ive been really really loving my new LS150 and am selling on some other gear to fund an older Love Rock / Reborn or similar.

I know its a long shot asking Tokai fans to sell or trade what they have ( ! ) but I have decided to sell my Godin LGXT AAAA and Axon AX100 midi inteface to fund a second Tokai. I'm really a humbuckers and valve amp man at heart !

Is there anyone out there in UK interested in an excellent midi set up - its probably the best combination going if you are. I would trade the pair for a good, older Tokai Love Rock or Reborn.

I can send pics of the Godin which is superb condition, bought new from Frets in Blackpool around 2 years ago.

Cheers
Pete
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: