• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Greco EG800PR LP Custom w/ pup upgrade

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imlikeajungle

Reaction score
Thinking of selling my '78 EG800PR w/ case, incl. original bridgepup & neckpup & 2 currently installed Bareknuckle VHIIs (190? I believe!) in neck & bridge position. The middle original pup is in there but not connected.

Braided wiring, dowel tenon, 2 piece 2 layer mahogany back, 2 piece thick maple top. 3-piece maple neck. Very dark fretboard, but it looks like/feels like rosewood. Original MIJ gold hardware that has some corrosion. Heavy beast, but this is definitely being compensated by great tone.

I think the nut is non-original, a little bit of damage around there. Furthermore, some signs of age but nothing spectacular... I'll send pictures to whoever requests them: PM me your email address.

I'm in mainland EU, approximate shipping costs (without insurance, this is the cheapest option: Belgian Post) as follows (I have to weigh the package to see if it is under 10kgs), these prices are worst case scenario:

To Benelux: 26 euro
To European Union: 52 euro
To US/rest of Europe: 78 euro
To rest of world: 156 euro

If you want to use UPS, let me know & we'll figure out prices (I need your postal code & country of residence).

I'm not looking for trades except oxblood (not winered!) or Goldtop LPs, preferably 'old'. PM me a good offer & it's yours!

Some pictures from before the pickupswap:

greco1.JPG

greco2.jpg

greco3.jpg

greco4.jpg

greco5.jpg

greco6.jpg

greco7.jpg

greco8.jpg

greco9.jpg

BTW, I can provide references, a 100% eBay rating under the same name, a 100% iTrader rating on forum.offstage.be & a 100% rating on a Belgian traders site.

Latest posts

Back