Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tokai on MTV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tokaiguy
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 12 year old daughter called me at work yesterday to tell me that in the video of "Everything" by Michelle Branch the party shots show an Epiphone SG and the bass is a sunburst Tokai Pbass! So she downloaded it for me and sure enough, you gotta catch it fast but there it is! The Kid has the Knack! I got the whole family look'in for me!!
NPH
Power chords are my friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2002 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a lucky guy. First for having a smart daughter who knows your passion for guitars, and secondly to find anything worth watching on MTV. My daughter is a little young to be put to work guitar spotting as shes' only 2, but she likes to play mine when ever she can.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: