1982 Tokai ST-70SMRR Limited "The Strat" replica

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dzima

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I'm sort of new on this board but some of you might know me as "ralfdziminski" on ebay.

Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you had anything to tell me about this 1982 Tokai ST-70SMRR Limited, which is a replica of the Fender "The Strat".

How much is their street value these days and how do they rank in terms of collectability when compared to other Tokais. I had my eyes in one of these for a while now.

Thanks.

Here are some pictures:

2721952109_7b62812c6c_o.jpg

2721952157_02d918d116_o.jpg

2722775174_6fdd8bc16c_o.jpg

2722775230_e70739af6c_o.jpg

Nice guitar!

It's a difficult one to put a value on as it isn't the sort of model collectors normally go for, the 'vintage correct' models are the most popular by a long way.

BUT, it's a very nice example or a rare model, with tags etc, and I'm sure someone who was a big Tokai fan would pay quite a lot for it.

So it's worth what anyone is prepared to pay, but might take a long time to sell if you were asking a premium price.

Sorry I was no help at all :wink:

Take notice the headstock-it's not exactly like the Fender headstock(and all lawsut tokai Strato's)
I think in the 70 Fender did a headstock like this one also-
BTW-
A lawsuit Tokai Tremolo will fit right on this body...holes match perfectly--

Back